PC gaming has become so complex that it’s hard to keep track of all the components, especially when your PC randomly encounters a problem that you’ve never seen before. I recently had one of those “unknown unknowns” happen to me. I had been playing a game on my PC, but suddenly I heard a beep, and the screen went black. After a few seconds, the screen went back to normal, and the message “Fix among us” popped up.
Have you been getting Error “Fix Among Us PC Game Stuck on Loading/Black Screen Error” even though you are using the latest version of your operating system? Have you tried using the fix which is given below and still it is not working? Then, read this article as this will help you to get rid of this error.
Hey, I want to fix a problem that is happening with my game but I don’t know how to. Here is a step by step guide for you to fix the problem. First of all download the latest version of the FixAmongUs game. Start the game then go to the options and change the resolution to 800×600. Then create a Restore Point. Then go to the game options and change the resolution again to 640×480. Then change the graphics to low to help with the lag. Then change the resolution to 640×480. Then change the graphics to low. Then change the resolution to 800×600. Then change the graphics to. Read more about among us infinite loading and let us know what you think.
RECOMMENDED: Download this tool to help you safely fix common Windows errors & optimize system performance automatically
The thrill of a mystery or an inquiry may make your mind race. With so many clues to interpret and figure out who the perpetrator is, rigorous deduction and analysis are required. These kinds of PC gaming experiences may be found in Among Us, where you must solve a mystery and explore in order to win. However, you won’t likely appreciate the thrill if you get stopped on the loading screen or receive a black screen error.
Many gamers are unable to get beyond the Among Us game’s starting screen on their Windows 10 PC because they are bombarded with a succession of endless black screen loops. The popular online game isn’t loading or the app isn’t functioning. If you’re having trouble starting Among Us on your Windows PC via the Steam client, try some of the options listed below.
How to Troubleshoot & Fix Among Us Black Screen Error or Stuck on Infinite Loading Screen Loop Problem on Windows 10 PC
It’s important to note that there are a variety of reasons why your Among Us game is stuck on an endless loading screen. However, there is always something you can do to fix the black screen issue and go back to Steam gaming as soon as possible. Examine the techniques listed below and try each one on your Windows 10 computer one at a time.
DO YOU REQUIRE A NEW GAMING COMPUTER? Check out these incredible Amazon bargains right now!
First, relaunch the Among Us game.
Exit the app if the game continues to load into a black screen or if you can’t get beyond the loading screen. Wait a few minutes, then restart it to see whether the problem has been resolved. If not, you may need to use further troubleshooting methods to resolve the issue.
Method #2 – Disable Windows Firewall Temporarily
It’s possible that your Microsoft Defender Firewall or third-party antivirus is preventing your Among Us game from connecting to its server. You may try turning them off first and then relaunching the game to see if that fixes anything.
- Navigate to Settings by pressing the Start button.
- Select Update & Security.
- Select Windows Security from the menu.
- Go to Firewall & network protection.
- Select a network to join.
- Turn off Microsoft Defender Firewall if it’s installed.
Method #3: Use the Steam App to check the integrity of game files.
- On your PC, launch Steam.
- Select the Library option from the drop-down menu.
- Right-click on Among Us to open it in a new window.
- Choose Properties.
- Select the Local Files option from the drop-down menu.
- To verify the integrity of the game files, click the Verify Integrity of Game Files button.
- Restart Steam once you’ve fixed the problem.
Switch to Windowed Mode (method #4).
- Press the Alt and Enter buttons on your PC keyboard.
- When the game is up and running, hit both keys to return to Fullscreen Mode.
- Check to see whether the game is correctly loaded.
Method #5 – Act as an Administrator Among Us
- Go to the Among Us.exe file and double-click it. You may verify the shortcut on your desktop or any folder on your computer.
- Right-click the EXE file and choose Properties.
- Then choose Properties.
- Select Compatibility from the drop-down menu.
- Go to the area that says “Settings.”
- Check the option that says “Run this application as an administrator.”
- Apply the changes.
- Click the OK button.
- Restart the game.
If none of the previous options worked, consider uninstalling and reinstalling the Among Us game app. By doing so, some users were able to resolve the problem.
What else did you do to solve the endless loading problem in Among Us? You may let us know what you think by leaving a comment below.
ARE YOU STILL HAVING PROBLEMS? Use this application to automatically troubleshoot Windows problems and improve system performance.
I’ve been messing with my system for the past week trying to figure out the problem with my desktop computer, it keeps on crashing every five to ten minutes and I can’t get rid of the problem, I don’t know what’s wrong with it.. Read more about how to fix among us black screen mobile and let us know what you think.
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I fix the black screen glitch on Among Us?
The black screen glitch is caused by the game not being able to find your PS4. Make sure that you have a wired connection and try restarting the game.
Why is my Among Us stuck on loading screen PC?
Among Us is a game that requires the player to be in VR. This means you will need a headset and a compatible PC to play it.
Why is Among Us stuck on a black screen?
This is due to a bug in the game that prevents it from loading. Please try again later.
This article broadly covered the following related topics:
- among us infinite loading
- among us infinite loading screen
- how to fix among us black screen android
- how to fix among us black screen pc
- how to fix among us black screen mobile